We Do Not Have To Be The Same
It is one where people can be different without becoming enemies.
We may have different cultures, beliefs, political opinions and experiences. Those differences are part of what makes society interesting.
We may have different cultures, beliefs, political opinions and experiences. Those differences are part of what makes society interesting.
The challenge is learning how to live with them.
We can disagree without insulting one another. We can ask questions without assuming the worst. We can listen without immediately preparing a response.
We can disagree without insulting one another. We can ask questions without assuming the worst. We can listen without immediately preparing a response.
Understanding someone does not require us to adopt their opinion.
Sometimes, understanding simply means saying, “I may not see the world the way you do, but I want to understand why you see it that way.”
That kind of curiosity could take us much further than anger ever will.
Sometimes, understanding simply means saying, “I may not see the world the way you do, but I want to understand why you see it that way.”
That kind of curiosity could take us much further than anger ever will.



Comments
Post a Comment